Culinary experience in the hazelnut lands
Lessons from 4 to 15 participants according to your needs. The circuit lasts for four days, starting with the welcome to the airport by our local guide. After we settle in our accommodation, our hosts will welcome us with a welcome buffet dinner, while our guide will offer an introduction to the area. We have three days of excursions, wine and olive oil tastings, cultural visits in the mornings and three cooking workshops in the afternoon, all based on a cozy atmosphere.
* The booking is not immediate, you will receive a response within 24 hours trading company.
Groups of 8 to 15 people
695 € / person
- 4 nights’ stay in a cozy atmosphere located in a newly renovated property with outdoor heated Jacuzzi
- local guide specialized in culture and gastronomy, which will pick you up at the airport and accompany you on all excursions
- private mini bus with chauffeur that will pick you up at the airport and take you to all the excursions of the program
- 4 breakfasts with local delicacies
- 4 dinners (3 of which are made during the cooking course) accompanied by good wines of the area
- 1 buffet meal
- 3 workshops private cooking, includes a dossier with recipes
- Gastronomic and cultural visits (tastings, entrances, gourmet gifts)
C/ de Deumera, 19
678 866 588
We propose more interesting activities to discover the Mountains of the Costa Daurada
We do not have any products for your search.
Try other filters to find the one that best suits your needs.